This Terms of Service agreement is between you and The Blueprints in regard to its products and services ("The Blueprints").
1. Your Acceptance
- You should periodically review the most up-to-date version of these Terms of Service, located at https://theblueprints.co/terms-of-service/, although we may attempt to notify you when major changes occur. The Blueprints reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify or revise these Terms of Service and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Nothing in these Terms of Service shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
- Backlink Services.
The Blueprints agrees to provide the customer with website backlinks as described on The Blueprints for the sole purpose of search engine optimization (SEO) ("Services"). The Blueprints are authorized to use the specific URL and keywords/phrases given in an order for the development, and improvement of site ranking in search engines. The Blueprints reserves the right to refuse to accept, engage, or otherwise provide Services with regard to any Content or site. The Services provided at this site come with no guarantee of success, and therefore, all numbers, figures, and claims are estimates and speculations. The Blueprints will guarantee placement of the link for up to 365 days since the original placement as per the FAQ
- These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Service. "Content" includes the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, sound recordings, compositions, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features, and other materials you may view on, access through, or contribute to third-party websites.
- The Service may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by The Blueprints. The Blueprints has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the Content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites. In addition, The Blueprints will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site. By using the Service, you expressly relieve The Blueprints from any and all liability arising from any third-party website.
3. The Blueprints Accounts
- Although The Blueprints will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account or the content you maintain in your account, you may be liable for the losses of The Blueprints or others as a consequence of such unauthorized use.
4. General Use of the Service - Permissions and Restrictions
5. The Blueprints hereby grants you permission to access and use the Service as set forth in these Terms of Service, provided that you understand the following:
- You are at least thirteen (13) years of age. Any registration, use of, or access to the Services, by anyone under the age of thirteen (13) is unauthorized and is a violation of this Agreement.
- The Blueprints does not endorse or support any of the subjects or opinions on any site yours or any third-party backlink might be directing to. The Blueprints will not be held liable for any misrepresentation of a customer or their site.
- SEO link indexing, ranking, or rise in SERPs are NOT guaranteed under ANY condition. It is common for search engines to analyze over 220 on-page and off-page ranking factors and, as such, The Blueprints cannot control every aspect of yours or a third-party SEO or results.
- You are responsible for any changes made to your site that could conflict with any service ordered at The Blueprints. Change in site structure or Content can affect SEO results.'
- The Blueprints or its owners shall not be not responsible or make any representations with regard to any SEO theory such as 'sandboxing', 'Google dance', de-indexing, de-ranking, or any other known or unknown possible negative impact from using the services offered by The Blueprints.
- In no event will The Blueprints be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with any use of this Service. BUY AND USE THE SERVICES CONTAINED AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Reports rendered to you as a part of the service ordered are not guaranteed to be accurate or a full representation of the services ordered. The Blueprints will make commercially reasonable efforts to provide the most accurate reporting data for the service purchased, but it is not always possible to provide all data due to reasons beyond The Blueprint's control.
- You agree not to contact the webmasters of the sites that we are in partnership with.
- You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Service or features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Service or the Content therein.
- You understand that when using the Service, you will be exposed to Content from a variety of sources and that The Blueprints is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against The Blueprints with respect thereto, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Blueprints, its owners, operators, affiliates, licensors, and licensees to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Service.
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," that accesses the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to The Blueprints servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, The Blueprints grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. The Blueprints reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Service (e.g., comments, email) for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Service with respect to their Content.
- In your use of the Service, you will comply with all applicable laws.
- The Blueprints reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time.
- If you use the Services on behalf of another party you agree that you are authorized to bind such other party to this Agreement and to act on such other party's behalf with respect to any actions you take in connection with the Services.
- Lastly, you warrant and represent that you are not an employee or contractor for Google Inc., Yahoo!, or the Microsoft Corporation.
Any registration, use of, or access to the Services by anyone under the employment of Google Inc., Yahoo!, or the Microsoft Corporation is strictly prohibited and is a violation of this agreement.
6. Your Use of Services
7. In addition to the general restrictions above, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of Content.
- The Content on The Blueprints website as well as Content provided with The Blueprints, including, but not limited to, trademarks, service marks, and logos ("Marks") are owned by or licensed to The Blueprints, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law. All trademarks of The Blueprints are the exclusive property of The Blueprints and any unauthorized use of such marks is strictly prohibited.
- Content is provided to you AS IS. You may access Content for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Service and as permitted under these Terms of Service. You shall not download any Content unless you see a "download" or similar link displayed by The Blueprints on the Service for that Content. You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of The Blueprints or the respective licensors of the Content. The Blueprints and its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Service and the Content.
8. Your Content and Conduct
- You shall be solely responsible for your own Content published on your site. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish the Content you submit on your website.
- For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your Content. However, by submitting Content to The Blueprints, you hereby grant The Blueprints a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable, and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and publicly perform the Content in connection with the Service and The Blueprints (and its successors' and affiliates') business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each user of the Service a non-exclusive license to access your Content through the Service, and to use, reproduce, distribute, publicly display and perform such Content as permitted through the functionality of the Service and under these Terms of Service. The above licenses granted by you in video Content you submit to the Service terminate within a commercially reasonable time after you remove or delete your videos from the Service. You understand and agree, however, that The Blueprints may retain, but not display, distribute, or perform, server copies of your videos that have been removed or deleted. The above licenses granted by you in user comments you submit are perpetual and irrevocable.
- You further agree that Content you submit to the Service will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third-party proprietary rights, unless you have explicit permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant The Blueprints all of the license rights granted herein.
- You further agree that you will not submit to the Service any Content or other material that is contrary to The Blueprints Community Guidelines, currently found at The Blueprints https://theblueprints.co/community-guidelines, which may be updated from time to time, or contrary to applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations.
- The Blueprints does not endorse any Content submitted to the Service by any user or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and The Blueprints expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Content. The Blueprints does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Service, and The Blueprints will remove all Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another's intellectual property rights in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf). The Blueprints reserves the right to remove Content without prior notice.
9. Account Termination Policy
- The Blueprints reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to decide whether Content violates these Terms of Service for reasons other than copyright infringement, such as but not limited to, pornography, obscenity, hate speech, violence, or excessive length. The Blueprints may at any time, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, remove such Content and/or terminate a user's account for submitting such material in violation of these Terms of Service.
10. Warranty Disclaimer
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, The Blueprints, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES AND YOUR USE THEREOF. The Blueprints MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS SERVICES OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICES, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVICES, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES. The Blueprints DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SERVICES OR ANY HYPERLINKED SERVICES OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND The Blueprints WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
- Limitation of Liability
- IN NO EVENT SHALL The Blueprints, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICES, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVICES, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
- YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT The Blueprints SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless The Blueprints, its parent corporation, officers, directors, employees, and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from (i) your use of and access to the Service; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that your Content caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of the Service.
- Ability to Accept Terms of Service
- You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 13, as the Service is not intended for children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use the Service. There are lots of other great websites for you. Talk to your parents about what sites are appropriate for you.
- These Terms of Service, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you but may be assigned by The Blueprints without restriction.
- Cancellations made after the content has been ordered to the webmasters will still be refunded, BUT a charge will be deducted from the total amount depending on how much it will cost. Please take note that refunds will ONLY be given through credits.
ⓘ Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Hong Kong. Each party agrees that the courts of Hong Kong are to have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute (including claims for set-off and counter claims and non-contractual disputes or claims) which may arise in connection with the creation, validity, effect, interpretation, or performance of, or of legal relationships established by, this Agreement or otherwise arising in connection with this Agreement and for such purposes irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts.